In today’s generation everyone keeps their smartphones locked. So no one else can see the personal chat or pictures. But sometimes it happens that we forget the password and PIN code and patterns we set. If you have forgotten your smartphone too, then how do you unlock your smartphone now? In this post we will let you know about 3 tricks which will help you to easily unlock your smartphone.
Smartphone Unlock Tricks
1. Unlock Android smartphone by following this steps by factory reset
– Take the Android smartphone first, which is to unlock.
– Then switch the phone to the next.
– Wait for at least a minute now.
– Now press the + volume button and power button simultaneously.
– Your device will be open in recovery mode. Tap the factory reset button in it
– To clean the data, tap on the wipe cache partition.
– Wait a second for 1 second and start Android device.
– Look, your Android device has been unlocked.
3. Tricks to unlock the smartphone
2. Android Device Pattern by Unlocked Android Device Manager Unlock
– Go to the Android device manager site with the following link. https://www.google.com/android/find
Enter your Gmail ID. Which you entered into your own Android device.
Now click on the option of the lock.
– Unlock Android Device Pattern Lock by Android Device Manager
– Enter a new password and confirm once again your new password.
– Leave the remaining boxes blank and click on the lock the second time.
– Now reboot your Android smartphone.
– Enter the new password now. Which was set up with your Android device manager.