5 Lakhs of Free Insurance, Know That Is Your Name or not
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the Prime Minister Jan Swasthya Yojana (PMJAY) from Ranchi, under which annual health insurance of Rs 5 lakh will be given to 10 crore households. This is considered to be the world's largest healthcare program. Benefits of this scheme will be available on the basis of socio-economic census. For this, a campaign was launched on April 30, 2018, in which the current mobile number and Rajan card number data were cleared. By visiting the website mera.pmjay.gov.in or by calling helpline (14555) you will know whether you have received the benefit or not.
- Click on the link above. Enter your current mobile number and the letters appearing on the screen and click on the Generate OTP button. Then click on the Verify OTP by entering the number that will be OTP on your number. You can search by entering your mobile number or other information available on the same page.
- You can learn by dialing a mobile number or ration card number, SECC name and RSBYURN to see if you are the beneficiary of the Prime Minister Jan Swasthya Yojana (PMJAY). Those who have registered their name in the government-run campaign, their names will be on this portal. Even if the name is not displayed under this campaign, search the qualification using the option called SECC if the name is not shown.
- To verify the name in this scheme, the data of the Social Economic Census Census database, such as the name, the father's name, the state, etc. can be known. If you do not know your name, contact a nearby lifelong friend.
- National Health Insurance Scheme If you do not show your name even after searching the details of the unique registration number, then check whether you come to the Criteria to take advantage of the scheme.
- If the search is successful, click the Get SMS button and enter the mobile number. There will be a text message with the HHID number or RSBYURN number that you can use in the future. The benefit of the scheme will be addressed to the poor, deprived rural families and families of marked urban workers. 8.03 crore families will be in rural areas and 2.33 crore families will be selected from urban areas.