Be happy, the government's very good decision: the monthly durability of the customers will be reduced
- The new power tariff policy in the country is likely to reduce the consumer monthly dynamics. The Central Government has asked all states to reduce the technical and commercial borders in Chauri by the end of this year.
- According to the new tariff policy, although power distribution companies fail to reduce their losses, this damages will not be burdened to consumers. The government is implementing a new tariff policy from 1st April next year. This is likely to give a big relief to the power consumers.
- Relief news for power users
- Monthly coup decreases soon
- 1 will get a new tariff policy from April 2019
- Target to reduce power consumption by 15%