How to make a passport now quite simple, how? Learn in these 10 points
Creating a passport is now easier than ever before, if you look at it now. The government has removed some documents to make a passport, which has made the process easier now.
Creating a passport is now easier than ever before, if you look at it now. The government has removed some documents to make a passport, which has made the process easier now. Come know these new rules now.
1. Wherever you do Apala- you can now apply for a passport from anywhere through the country through your mobile application 'Passport Service'. All the processes required for a passport can be completed by this app.
2. Just go to submit the form - You can submit the filled form to any passport office or service center. As you are living in Delhi but working in Kolkata, you can submit the form to Kolkata. If police verification is required, then it will be done only on the ads filled on the app. After completing all the procedures, the passport will reach home directly.
3. What's in the App Special - Passport Service App You can download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The app's man menu includes a fee, passport status, affidavit and appointment link. Details of the available services, information about what to do, application form, payment of fees, police verification, postal dispatch and call center.
4. There will be no need for a marriage certificate to make a passport.
5. The birth date given in any government recognized document will be valid.
6. Any birth date given to the orphanage children will be considered valid.
7. Saints, saints will be named as the names of the gurus instead of their parents.
8. Divorced women are not required to name the name of the former husband and the names of children living with the former husband.
9. Passport service centers will open in all the 543 Lok Sabha constituencies of the country. The applicant can choose from any of the local passport office, passport service center, office passport service center to submit the form.
10. Required police verification will be done on the address given in the application form. The local office chosen at the time of application at the address will send a passport.