SKY Yojana Gujarat: Full Details Of SKY Yojana For Farmer
- SKY Yojana Gujarat: Chief Minister Rupani has announced the Sun Shakti Kisan Yojana (SKY Yojana Gujarat), which can generate revenue by generating electricity by planting solar panels in the farmers' farm in the state. 33 district's 137 feeders are included in the pilot project. Sun Shakti Kisan Yojana (Sky Yojana) The total cost of pilot project is 870 crores. In which 12400 farmers will get 175 MW of solar energy of 1.42 lakh horsepower. SKY Yojana Gujarat
- Farmers will have to spend only 5%, 60% of the amount will be spent by the state government, 35% will get the loan, which will be paid by the electricity earnings.
- SKY Yojana Gujarat: At the cost of Rs 870 crore, 137 projects of 33 districts were included in the project This is the biggest plan after Jyotigram and Gujarat is the first state in the country to implement such schemes. 15 lakh farmers of the state use 22704 Million units, which is 26% of total power consumption. Now they will be covered on Sky Feeder. Farmers will have to deposit only 5% of the total cost. When 35 percent of NBARDs offer loans at 4.50 to 6 percent interest rate. 60 percent of the amount will be subsidized by the central and state government. 12.5 kilowatt solar panels will be provided if the farmers have more than 10 horsepower, which is more than the capacity of horsepower in their existing consumption. Increased electricity will be supplied to the grid by Rs 7 per unit. Will be paid for the first 7 years. In which the power distribution company will pay 3.50 rupees and the same amount will be paid by the government subsidy. After completion of 7 years, Rs. 3.50 per unit Will be paid. SKY Yojana Gujarat
- How will the farmers benefit from the Sky Plan?
- Electricity bill will get relief.
- Selling excess electricity in the grid will result in permanent income
- After planting solar panels on the farm, it can be cultivated without hindrance
- Instead of 8 hours of night, electricity will get 12 hours a day
- After finishing the loan, the solar system will be owned by the farmer
- A minimum of 5% of the total expenditure is to invest 40% of the current and 35% loan
- The loan installment will be paid only through the electricity generated from the sale
- Government protection against solar panels will be protected
- Farmers will be given returns of their investment in 8 to 18 months
- Farmers claim income of up to Rs 5 lakh
- According to the capacity of the panel, the Minister of Energy Saurabh Patel claimed at least 27,825 to the maximum annual income of 5.70 lakh.
Click Here SKY Yojana Gujarat