Your daughter will get 40 lakh rupees in 18 years, know about this government plan ...
- Ahmedabad: The central government has proved that the daughter is a boon. Sukanya Samridhi Yojana has been implemented by PM Modi to support Beti Padwa, Beti Padhaav Abhiyan. Which will prove to be a gift for daughters.
- Under this scheme, this dry land prosperity scheme has been implemented to reduce the burden of girls' marriage and education on parents and family. In which over 70 families of Surat have opened accounts in the scheme. At the same time, they are telling the benefits and benefits of this important scheme to the families of other daughters.
- People are applauding this dry prosperity scheme. The scheme started in post office across India since February 25. This plan is best suited to make a girl's future bright. At present, Surat's post offices are seeing a scarcity of people to open a bank account under the scheme.
- The account will open only at 1000 rupees
- For the parents or guardian girl, the account can be opened in the post office under 'Sukanya Samruti Yojana'. In this scheme, the account of the daughter born after 2.12.2003 or later can be opened. In case of orphan girls, can open a Guardian account appointed by the court.
- Under the scheme, you can open up to two girls' accounts in one family. Under this scheme, you can open an account with at least 1000 thousand rupees. You can deposit a maximum of 150,000 in the multi-year multiples of Rs 100. It is being told by a post office officer.
You can pick up this amount for higher studies when the daughter is 18 years old
- For the 2014-2015 Sukanya prosperity scheme, the rate of interest was fixed at 9.1%. Which changes every year according to the Central Government rule. Girls' education - An account is opened for the purpose of marriage easily. After that, the money will be deposited for 14 years after the account is matched. The specialty of this scheme is that after the age of 18, the amount of 50 percent of the amount deposited for higher education can be withdrawn.
The money deposited in this account will be available from Income Tax
- According to the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme, every daughter can open an account in the post office. If the girl gets married after 18 years of age, the account will be closed. The account opened under this dry prosperity scheme is also beneficial for the job-seekers.
- Because, the government has exempted the tax from the scheme to be deposited in this account. That is, the capital deposited under this scheme will be available in the Income Tax Act 80C. This is a good thing as it is very beneficial for the middle class people.
- Daughter is not a snake, but ...
- This Sukanya Samriddhi scheme has been launched by the Central Government. This plan will not take the daughter snake but it will seem like Tulsi.