- Rs. If you have 3 lakh annual Ashok, then the government is applying you Rs. 1.50 lakh subsidy
- If the number of members in your family has increased and you want to increase the size of the house but do not do this job because of not having money, do not be bothered. The Modi Government is giving 1.5 lakhs of people like you. So you can do your hometown.
- In fact, this is part of the Prime Minister's Awas Yojana. But many people are aware of this. This is why people are not taking advantage of this component. The state government is also giving full information about this scheme to the people. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us tell you what conditions the government gives 1.5 lakh rupees. If you are able to fulfill these conditions, you can also increase the level of your home. Government gives 1.50 lakh rupees subsidy to those people.
- Whose annual income is Rs. Three lakhs or less. This income group is called an economic wicker section. If you are less than three lakh or less then you can take advantage of this scheme. The benefits of this scheme can only be found. When you have a plot of about 322 square meters, you want to increase your house up to 322 sq ft.
- It is necessary to have a building raw or semi-raw house to take advantage of this scheme. You can take Rs.1.50 lakhs from the government to fulfill your raw building. If you have 30 square meter size plot and your income is Rs. If you have 3 lakhs then you can build a house by taking 1.50 lakh from the government. You get 1.5 lakhs in four to five parts. As you keep building your house, your account will be worth 30-30 thousand rupees.
WEEKLY TOP POST
Home / TECHNO NEWS / Rs. If you have 3 lakh annual Ashok, then the government is applying you Rs. 1.50 lakh subsidy