Just 2 days: PM Modi will get the biggest gift, 5 lakhs will be benefited
- Just two days left, that means PM Narendra Modi will launch his Mahajan on April 14. This scheme will be launched from Chhattisgarh. April 14, ie Dr. This scheme will be launched on the anniversary of Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch his own Mahajan on April 14, which is left for just two days. This scheme will be launched from Chhattisgarh. April 14, ie Dr. This scheme will be launched on the anniversary of Bhimrao Ambedkar. In this ambitious plan of PM Modi, every year, health insurance cover will be available for 5-5 lakh rupees for the treatment of 10 crore families. This scheme has been named as Modi Care. In fact, the name of this scheme is Ayushmann Yojana.
- The scheme will be started from Jangla in Naxal-affected district of Chhattisgarh. During the budget, the government promised to make treatment up to 5 lakh rupees per year for every family free of cost. After that, the facility is going to start now. There are several members in the family taking advantage of this scheme, they can take advantage of all the benefits. The benefits of this scheme will be properly received by everyone. It will preside over the Health Minister.
- People living in rural areas will get the benefits of this scheme, when they have a house with a raw house, a hut and a family with no adult male between 16 to 59 years of age, a female domicile in which there is no male between 16 to 59 . A family which has a disabled member and does not have any adult family supervised and their income is loose labor. Those families who do not have roofs and are legally free from labor.
- The conditions for people living in the city are different. The government will get benefit from the schemes of the poor living in urban areas, what kind of catters are made for the selection of the poor. In total, 11 categories have been distributed to urban poor, which can benefit from this scheme.
- Under this interim, the family gets a cover of up to Rs 5 lakh annually. It will cover the treatment of almost all serious illnesses. Apart from this, no person (especially women, children and elderly) will be deprived of treatment, no scheme for family size and no limit on age has been imposed. The scheme has been included before and after hospitalization. Every time the transportation allowance for hospitalization is mentioned, the beneficiary will be paid to it.
- Cashless treatment can be done in any government or private hospital in the country involved in this scheme under the scheme. All government hospitals in the states will be considered as involved in this scheme. Depending on the Bed Occupancy Ratios parameter, related hospitals may be included in the panel. Private hospitals will be promoted online based on fixed-christia.