Are your teeth too worn due to gutkha? So these tips to adopt
- Some people’s teeth seem to be black due to eating gutka, if something happens to you, then you do not have to be bothered because, today we are bringing you tips that will permanently remove your problem.
- The orange chopra, and the basil leaves of Tulsi, then forming a powder, cleansing the tooth clears the tooth, and the teeth become stronger.
- There is no better option than to clean black teeth. ‘Antiseptic’ and ‘antibacterial’ properties are found in the veins, which makes the teeth healthy.
- Regularly rinse by adding lemon juice to the water also removes stains of tooth. When you brush, mix baking soda in your toothpaste. This is also effective in cleaning teeth.
- As far as possible, it should be avoided by addiction, it plays a major role in damaging your teeth, and is also harmful for healthy, dangerous diseases like cancer are mostly due to gutkha.
Read in Helth Tips