ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THESE 4 THINGS BEFORE BUYING A SIM.
- Mobile life has become part of the human need. Some people also have 2-3 phones with them. Children seem to demand phone when they are too large. That is the reason why the number of phone sales in India is growing rapidly in a year. There is no work without phone seam.
- Reliance Jio has made more than 10 million users in less than a year. In this case, we will tell you some things about buying a new SIM that you should always keep in mind. Buying SIM is such a common job, but if someone makes a mistake, it can be a problem for you.
- Never buy a SIM whose packet is already open. If the packet is open, then this SIM is already pre-activated or may be on someone else's name. So before buying SIM, always see whether the seam is a silk pack or not.
- After buying a new SIM, complete the process of tele verification. Whatever the company's SIM, make the first call on its customer care. Even if a vendor refuses to certify you, the SIM may already be activated and there may be any kind of fraud.
- Always buy SIM from the Authorized Store of any company. Here's a SIM-sold pack, as well as activated with the customer's KYC process.
- If you want a document for any Vendor SIM, sign it with the pen on it and sign on the form put on the form. Also, write a date on it so that your document does not misuse the other space.