After setting this in WhatsApp, Facebook will not share your data with you
- Whatsapp's parent company facebook's millions of users' data was stolen. Whatsapp also shares users' data with facebook. Now there has been an update in whatsapp that users can stop their data sharing with facebook. WhatsApp always remains defensive with data shared with Facebook. It always says that every SMS is end-to-end encrypted and that it shares a lot of data with Facebook. You can take more steps to protect the data in both of them, and you can use WhatsApp without worrying that your data will be shared with Facebook. This feature comes with a new security update of WhatsApp.
- Stop sharing WhatsApp data like this
- First of all open WhatsApp.
- Then tap on the top three dot on the right side. Now there will be many options against you, then go to the setting.
- After coming to the setting you will see many options. Tap on account option.
- After tapping on the account, many options will open. Then tap on check mark. After that you will see the option of Share my Account info. Now disable that option. After doing this, your data will not be shared with Facebook.