- RaEven though the Ahmedabad government is making more and more efforts to make debit cards more efficient, the use of this card is exhausted due to the use of this card. Bankers are misquiring customers who are not maintaining minimum balance.
- Banks are not charging minimums in bank accounts. From Rupees 25 to 25 rupees, such as Minimum Balance in State Bank of India account If the subscriber does not swipe the debit card, then he charges 17 rupees from him.
- If the junk card is decklined in the SBI ATM, then the charge is levied. Similarly, the customer who does not own HDFC and ICICI even the minimum balance, if he swipe the card, then charges 25 rupees from him.
- Ashish Das, a professor of mathematics at IIT Bombay who has studied the banks' charities, says that where cash transactions There is no point in taking such charge in transactions that do not happen. On one side, the government encourages digital payment, whereas banks on the other side charge such charge.
- Even though the bank has suggested to stop charging of the charges from the traders for swiping cards. But the banks charge charging. Ashish Das says that this system is anti-digital as well as is Riski. It is difficult to pay by debit card due to such a charge. Banks are advised to levy such charge, as the charges are levied due to the check bounce.
- Debit Card Transaction is also charged for decalcing. Check Bounce rule is also available to ECS Apply
WEEKLY TOP POST
Home / TECHNO NEWS / Charges are also levied in this way from customers who are not eligible for Minimum Balance