Gadget Desk: Users can perform multiple tasks by downloading some apps to the smartphone. One such user app is unavailable on Google Play Store, which allows users to get call numbers of any number. You need to install a mubble app in the phone that you want to get the call phone. After that, this app is sanded on the mail user's mail id of each outgoing call applied from the phone. This can be called call waiting for both pre-pad and postpad.
This is how the app works ...
- - After installing the app in the phone, you need to enter the number of the number of calls you want to receive.
- - After taking some permissions, the app starts working.
- - Bill's mail arrives on the same ID which will be a login in the phone. It has all the basics like debt, time, number and call durations.
- - Can delete call details from 7 days to 30
- About the mubble app ...
- This is a free app, whose size is 4.49MB.
- - This is available on Play Store with the name of Recharge Plans & Prepaid Bill.
- - Works on the Android operating system above 4.2 or above.
- - The App Developer claims that this can be obtained from the number of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, JIO, BSNL, Aircel, Reliance, Docomo etc.
- It also works in the App ...
- - With this app, users can track their balance and data.
- - This reminder also offers a low data balance.
- - From here you can recharge any.
Note: With this app we have deleted Vodafone and Idea's number of calls.