- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) from Ranchi on September 23, 2018. Under this, annual health insurance of Rs 5 lakh will be given to 10 crore households. It is being called the world's largest healthcare program. The benefit of this scheme will be on the basis of socio-economic caste census. For this, a campaign was launched on 30th April, 2018, in which the current mobile number and ration card number of those people were collected, those who can avail the scheme based on the database of socio-economic caste census. By visiting the website mera.pmjay.gov.in or by calling helpline (14555) you can find out whether you can get the benefit of the scheme or not ...
- Click blow link. Enter your current mobile number and the captcha letters displayed on the screen and click the Generate OTP button. After this you will get OTP on your mobile via text message. Enter OTP and click Verify OTP. A page will open where you can search by entering your mobile number or other information available. It has been explained further by Dietel ...
- You can find out whether you are eligible beneficiaries for the Prime Minister Jan Swasthya Yojana (PMJAY) or not, it can know from three things. i) Mobile Number / Ration Card Number (collected during ADCD campaign), ii) SECC name or iii) RSBY URL
- Based on the socio-economic caste census (SECC) database, an additional data collection drive (ADCD) was launched on 30th April, 2018 at the Gram Sabha level across the country to collect the current mobile number and ration card number of people. The people whose mobile number or ration card number was deposited in the record during this campaign, will only show their name in the results on the portal. If the ADCD is not showing the results even though the deposits were deposited during the campaign, then they can search for their eligibility using the 'SECC name' option.
- In your PMJAY, your qualifications can be found by using details like Social Economic Census (SECC) database names such as name, father's name, gender, state etc. Even if your name is not showing up, thencontact the nearest Ayushman friend.
- If there is no result in the search even with SECC details, then your RSBY can be used to locate your eligibility using the URN.
- If your name comes in the result when you search, click the Get SMS button and enter the mobile number. There will be a text message with HHID number / RSBVI URL number, which you can use in the future.
- The benefits of this scheme will be available to the poor, the deprived rural families and families of marked urban workers. 8.03 crore families will be from rural areas and 2.33 crore families will be selected from urban areas.
Tag : GOVE. YOJANA