SBI Alert: On the last day, tomorrow's withdrawal will be applicable to new ATMs
- If your bank account is in State Bank of India (SBI) and you use an ATM, then this information is very important to you. A rule linked to SBI's ATM will be replaced by October 31. You may know that at present, account holders can withdraw up to 40,000 rupees a day from SBI's ATA, but now the bank has reduced this limit and from October 31, customers will be able to withdraw only Rs.20,000 cash in SBI's ATM in one day. All branches have been given instructions on behalf of SBI. Indian State Bank has reduced the limit of ATM vitiation by debit card. At present, this limit is 40 thousand rupees per day. But from October 31 this limit will be 20 thousand rupees per day.
- According to SBI, you will have to apply for a higher card variant compared to a classic debit card to get a maximum of 20,000 ViolaLimit. This means that you can take another upgraded debit card of the bank.
- Silver International Card
- With this debit card, you can post 40,000 rupees per day from ATM even after 31 October. Besides this you will also find many features with cash vendor. For that you have to pay 150 rupees as maintenance and tax in the year.
- Global International Card
- SBI Global International Debit Card also allows you to invest up to 40 thousand rupees. For that you have to pay the maintenance charge of Rs 175 per year.
Tag : BANK OFFERS