Puri family gets life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh
- Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Insurance Scheme (PMJJBY) is a term insurance plan. If a person dies after investing in this insurance plan then his family will get 2 lakh rupees. The Modi government started the scheme in May 9, 2015 to benefit life insurance till everyone of the country.
- What does the term plan mean?
- The term plan of an insurance company means the risk. The insurance company pays the sum insured on the term plan when the policyholder dies. If the person taking the policy remains fair even after the expiry of time, then he does not get any benefit. Actually the Term Plan is a means of providing security at risk at very nominal premiums.
- What is the significance of PMJJBY
- No medical examination is needed to purchase insurance in this scheme.
- At least 18 years of age and above is 50 years to take advantage of this scheme. The maturity age of this policy is 55 years.
- The term plan needs to be renewed every year under the scheme. Amount of sum assured Amount of insurance is Rs 2 lakh.
- Prime Minister's Life Jyoti Insurance Scheme is a premium of Rs 330. This amount is taken by the ECS through your bank account. Banks charge administrative fee in the amount of the scheme. Apart from this, GST is also applicable on this amount.
- If death is done then 2 lakh rupees will be given
- If the member dies during the time limit of insurance cover then the amount of Rs 2 lakh will be available to his family members. Even if the insurer has paid premium to some banks, the total death benefit in this scheme can not be more than Rs 2 lakhs.
- Policy is taken for 1 year or more
- Anyone can choose Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Yojana for a year or more. If a person has chosen an insurance option for a long time, then the bank will deduct the amount of premiums per year from the savings bank account itself. From the day your premium is deducted from your bank account, you will get the facility of Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Insurance Scheme. For the first year the policy is bought on any date, the coverage will remain for the first year only till 31st May. In the following years, the cover of Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Insurance Scheme can be renewed on June 1 every year by paying the premium amount to the bank account.
- Get the form from here to get the form
- The form for Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Insurance Scheme is also available in different Indian languages. These include English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bangla, Kannada, Odea, Marhari, Telugu and Tamil. More information related to Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Insurance Scheme will be available at http://jansuraksha.gov.in/.
Tag : NEWS REPORT