- Keeping in mind the security of the Reserve Bank of India, all the banks issued a letter saying, "They convert their customer's debit card into an EVM chip card." According to the RBI Circular issued 27 August 2015, the last date for change of cards is 31 December 2018 and after that Currently the Magnational Strip Card will be canceled.
- Considering this rule of the Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India will replace the Magnetic Strip based debit card with its customers with EVM Chip based card. If you also have a Magnetic Strip based debit card, then get repaired. Here we will tell you how to build a new EVM card from SBI ...
- First of all, go to the official website of State Bank of India www.Onlinesbi.com. Log in with the user id and password on your account.
- - On the homepage you will see an e-services option, after clicking on it, a menu will open. Go to ATM Card Services and click Request ATM / Debit Card on there.
- - Now a new page will open on your screen. Now select the savings account for which you need a new ATM card. Type the name you want to print on this card and type in what type of ATM card you want, select from the dropdown menu.
- - After clicking on submit option, after 7 days you will be delivered to a new ATM card. Keep in mind that the benefits of this service are available from 8 am to 8 pm.
- If you do not know internet banking or do not use it, you can get an EVM based card by going to the nearest branch of the bank. Keep in mind that there is a local branch where you have an account, you will have to fill out a form and deposit it. After that your new ATM card will be delivered to your home within 7 days.
Tag : NEWS REPORT