- The five states do not get the benefit of PM Modi's Ayushmann Bharat scheme
- News18 Gujarati 24 Sep. 2018 08:28
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday launched 'Ayushman India', the largest healthcare scheme in the world in Ranchi. Under which 50 million rupees (50 crore rupees) will be available for cashless health insurance annually. Modi's name is also called on the name of PM Modi. As well as being a PM, it is the biggest face of the ruling party. Currently, the scheme is being implemented in 445 districts of 29 states and Union Territories. However, some states like Odisha and West Bengal have not adopted this plan. On September 25, this plan will be fully implemented on Jayanti of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyan.
- These five states do not adopt lifelong India?
- There is a stance between the state government and the central government on some aspects related to this plan. Due to which the state is out of the plan nowadays. After the agreement, people of Telangana, Odisha, Delhi, West Bengal, Kerala and Punjab get the benefit of lifelong India.
- What is Ayushmann Bharat Scheme?
- Announcement of Ayushmann Bharat Scheme has been made during the budget 2019. This will treat almost all serious illnesses. No one is deprived of this treatment. Therefore, there is no limit on family size and age in the scheme. This plan includes the cost of hospitalization before and after. Transportation allowances for hospitalization have also been mentioned. Payments will be made to the beneficiaries.
- Aadhaar card is not necessary for the benefit of the scheme
- A support card is not required in this plan. Registration can be done with Ration Card and Water ID card. The benefits of this scheme can be availed. A health insurance panel can be treated without paying any hospital. Including government hospital and private hospital.
Tag : GOVE. YOJANA