- New Delhi: Due to rising corruption in the bank accounts, the Indian State Bank has taken a drastic step to ensure the account further. Now no other person can deposit money in any bank account, whose account can be deposited in his account.
- The Income Tax department asked for information about the amount of money deposited in the account of many people during the note-period, most people said that they do not know how the money came into their account, they did not have the money. The Income Tax department has then suggested banks to make such a rule that no one can escape from their liabilities about the money deposited in their account.
- This arrangement was also convenient for Terror Funding. Now the new rules of the bank will be banned. However, the bank has given such facility that someone else in the account can transfer money with the approved holder's letter in special circumstances.
- If you have done internet banking in the bank account, you can transfer money to anyone's account by linking any person's account. Even if you have not joined the account, the maximum amount can be deposited twice in a day.
- Even before depositing the money in the account was just to fill a form. With the form the cash amount was given to the counter clerk, it easily deposited the money and anybody deposited it in any of the accounts.
- SBI DGM PC Baroda said that this new arrangement is being made for the convenience of the account holders, so that the account holder can not deposit money against any person's wishes in the account.
Tag : TECHNO NEWS