- JIO is offering 1Gb 4G data free to Geo customers on their second anniversary, who have Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate. To get free data, customers must have at least Rs. 5 regular blanket of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate or Dairy Milk Cracker, Dairy Milk Roast, Dairy Milk Food and Nut or Dairy Milk Leakbols.
- In addition to free data to customers, the company is also offering free data transfer to other GEO subscribers. This offer is valid only till September 30. Also, you need to have a MyJio app in your smartphone to get free data.
- A banner is being shown on the home screen of My Geo App, which offers free data. Clicking on this banner will show you the partisanpoint button that you will have to click. Then you will have to scan the Barcode on empty milk of empty milk chips to get free data. According to the rules and conditions offered, 5GB, 10 rupees, 20 rupees, 40 rupees and 100 rupees of Cadbury Dairy Milk should be used for blank data on 1GB free data. If you do not like Cadbury Dairy Milk, you can use Dairy Milk Crake with 40 rupees, Dairy Milk Roast with 40 rupees, Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut of 40 rupees or 80 rupees or Empty Raptor of Rs. 35 worth of dairy milk leakbles.
- It is worth mentioning that only one rapper can be used for one account.
- Reliance Jio is offering 1GB free additional 4G data to its customers who scan barcode from wrapper of a Dairy Milk chocolate. The offer is valid till September 30, and the free data can be availed by users over and above their regular Jio data plan. Jio’s ‘Cadbury Dairy Milk, the wrapper that gives’ offer is live on MyJio app.
- MyJio app is running a banner ad for the offer, which can be clicked on to participate. Tap on the “Participate Now” tab to scan barcode of a Dairy Milk chocolate wrapper. As per terms and conditions of the contest, the free additional data will be transferred to MyJio acount within seven to eight working days. It can also be transferred by the user to account of any other Jio subscriber.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate worth Rs 5, Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 40, and Rs 100 will be eligible for free data. In addition, users can also scan barcode of Dairy Milk Crackle worth Rs 40, Dairy Milk Roast Almond worth Rs 40, Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut worth Rs 40 or Rs 80 as well as Dairy Milk Lickables worth Rs 35 to get free 1GB 4G data.
- Also read: Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone: Best prepaid plans under Rs 300 for September 2018
- Reliance Jio’s Cadbury offer can be availed by scanning barcode of Dairy Milk worth as low as Rs 5. Do note that the free 1GB data will be given to users over and above their Jio plan. The terms and conditions of the offer include that only one wrapper can be redeemed per Jio account. Jio’s ‘Cadbury Dairy Milk, the wrapper that gives’ offer ends September 30.
Tag : RELIANCE JIO