- After the announcement of Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the budget, the Union Cabinet has approved the life-long India Health Scheme. Under this scheme called 'Modi Care', the poor get insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family.
- The central cabinet has approved the lifesaving health scheme. This important plan of the Modi government will be given a cover of Rs 5 lakh for 10 crore families of the country. According to Life Insurance Scheme, every family will get an insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh per annum for treatment.
- This scheme will replace the National Health Insurance Scheme and the Senior Citizens Insurance Scheme. The Finance Minister announced this plan in the budget presented this year. Now the cabinet has approved it. According to the government, there are several types of identification measures such as support, cost control, to make the scheme available and transparent. On the other hand, it will depend on the states whether it wants to implement it or not. According to the initial information, this scheme will be cashless and the current national health insurance scheme will be given a new scheme. From April 1, 018, the government will get Rs two thousand crore for this.
- Hundred and a half million health centers will be built under the life-long program throughout India. Private companies can also participate in this.
- Jaitley said in a budget speech that according to the lifelong India, these two distant first years will create a new India by the year 200. The present National Health Insurance Scheme, which has been running from the time of the UPA Government, will provide annual coverage of Rs 30,000 to the poor families which will increase to five lakhs now.
Tag : GOVE. YOJANA