The Company Is Giving 50 Thousand Rupees To Work Only For 4 Hours, Please Apply This Way
- If you are looking for a job, your search will end here. We are telling you about a company where you can earn 50 thousand rupees per month by working only four hours a day. We are talking about e-commerce company Amazon com, who works as a delivery boy.
- This offer has been given to you from the country's leading company, Yazon, a delivery company, E-Cart. Deliveries from the company working on this company allocate millions of parcels to the country every day. If you also want to become part of this international company, then this company is offering you a job. By working with this company, you can make a good earnings per month.
- What are the work to do?
- It is worth mentioning that Amazon.com delivers millions of items every day throughout the country. Delivery Boy is responsible for delivering this goods safely to the customer's home. The delivery boys receive Amazon's warehouse to the customer's home. For this purpose Amazon operates an e-Cart company in India.
- How many hours work
- Thus, Amazon Delivery Boy delivers delivery of goods from 7 am to 8 pm. But the working hours of a delivery boy are not fixed. Delivery time of delivery boy depends on the package received for delivery in its area. According to the delivery boy in Delhi, he delivers 100 to 120 packages in 4 hours.
- According to the Amazon delivery boy, salary is between 12 and 15 thousand rupees. Apart from this, an additional 10 to 15 rupees are available at the time of delivery of the package. If you distribute 100 packages every day, you can earn from one thousand to 1.5 thousand rupees every day.
- To become a delivery boy in Amazon, no special qualification is required. If you are also in the tenth grade, you can apply to be a delivery boy. You only have one certificate. In addition, you must have a bike or scooter with all valid documents. To become a delivery boy in Amazon, you can https: // logistics. Amazon .in / can applynow.
Tag : TECHNO NEWS