What is the government's plan?
- Government Rent is working on a Rough Policy.
- Under this policy, developers can rent houses and building shelters and pay rent to each home and building owner instead.
- The electricity generated here will be sent to the grid.
- The Modi government has set a target of solar power of one lakh megawatts, whereas the previous government had a target of 20,000 MW.
- Out of this, 40,000 megawatts of electricity can be obtained from the Solapur plant.
- For this, the government is encouraging people to set up a solar plant on the roof.
- People can also sell electricity generated on roofs.
- The government hopes that targets can be achieved if large developers install surfactant solar plants.
Tag : GOVE. YOJANA