- Many people keep having more than one TV in the drawing room and in the bedroom. Different DTH connections are required to watch a channel in separate TVs, i.e., requiring a lot of DTH connection to watch the channel in two TVs, as a result of which DTH has to pay more money. Plans for companies like Tata Sky, Videocon DTH, Dish TV, Airtel Ditu, start at Rs 200 and go up to 500 rupees. This means that if you have two TVs in your home, then it costs Rs 500 to Rs 700. However, there is also a trick, through which you can play 2 TVs with a single DTH connection.
- Extra Setup Box will need: If you have to watch channels in two separate TVs with the same DTH connection, you will need an Extra Setup Box. Because, you can change the channel from one setbox to the same TV channel. So two TVs need two settop boxes. All the boxes contain LNB in-port.
- We would like to have a Settop Box where LNB is ported out. If there is no port in this box then the TV will not be played.
- You must have two setup boxes, one of which is MPEG-4 and another MPEG-2 Setup Box. The MPEG-2 Setup box contains both LNB in and LNB-out ports. Join DTH's main cable in this Setup box's in port. Connect the LNB out port to another cable in the LNB of MPEG-4.
- You have to keep the MPEG-4 box in another room. Now when you can see different channels on both the boxes.
Tag : TECHNO NEWS