Save this number from the bank in the mobile, the ATM card will be lost on the job
- Some people give an account number to the unaccounted person, it may be that the relevant person is using your account for money laundering. To avoid fraud itself, it makes money in another's account. You may be caught in legal confusion. Therefore, do not waste any money in your account on any unknown person in any given day.
- Save the banks' helpline number in mobile
- Each bank has issued their helpline number. This number should have you saved in mobile forever. If your ATM card is lost somewhere then you can immediately block the card by calling this number. No one can withdraw money from your account.
- SBI Bank - 1800 425 3800
- Allahabad Bank - 1800 226 061
- Cloud Bank - 1800 425 1515
- BOB Bank - 1800 102 4455
- BOI Bank - 1800 220 229
- Bank of Maharashtra - 1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636
- Canara Bank - 1800 425 0018
- Central Bank of India - 1800 200 1911
- Corporation Bank - 1800 445 3555
- Dena Bank - 1800 233 6427
- Indian Bank - 1800 4250 0000
- Periodically change the passbook of your net banking, so hackers can not easily penetrate into your account. You should keep your password unique.
- Do not ever share your debit-credit card PIN, OTP, CVV number with anyone, anywhere. Some fraudsters call the customers by becoming bank representatives and ask them for help. Remember that no bank ever wants the customers to call their personal details on the phone.
Tag : TECHNO NEWS