Use this application if you want to keep your number private
- There are many friends in the world that harass their friends using many applications. Now there are some apps that they can hide with their numbers too.
- That is, every time a person calls them, a new number will appear every time on the screen instead of their original number.
- By calling this app, instead of your original number, the other person appears in front of the person. Often friends use such apps for a joke. But let us tell you that these apps can be dangerous for people. We are telling you about an application that you should be careful about.
- The full name of this application is ‘Indico-free call to India’. Any call from the app is connected to the net. That is, the user is free to call, but this must be a netpak. Due to the call from the net, a new number is displayed on the user’s phone screen.
- This app is used by users who want to keep their numbers private. Women can use this app if they want to call a new number. The special thing about the app is that every time a call will appear, a new number will appear. Another nice thing is that the call may not return to this number.
- Truecaller also can not find calls made from the IndyCall app. Not only that, Truecaller also shows the number of different city states in the details of the phones made by these apps, but can not display your original number.
About IndyCall App
- IndyCall – Free calls to India FREE Calls Apps can be downloaded for free from the Android Users Play Store. This app stops 65MB of space in the Moto X Play handset. This app prevents different spaces on each phone.
- This app can be installed on the Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and its upgrade version.
- This application has so far installed more than 5 million people. No installation is required after installing the app.
- Taking this application often from the phone can not even be a phone. So to call this app you have to do two to three or more trials.
Tag : TRICKS AND TIPS