- After the sensitive data is released, there are many incidents associated with the Aadhaar card. Despite these claims from security researchers, the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) states that the database is secure. It is noteworthy that UIDAI is an organization responsible for managing the basis. Due to this violation many people have the support information.
- Check where your user was used, mobile linking, UIDAI website
- If you have used your base card for many authentication and verification purposes, you may be concerned about your security. There is a way to check if all your support cards have been used in the last 6 months. If you find a difference in the use of your base card, you can file a complaint with the UIDAI website. The website allows you to update your support details online.
How to check where your base card is used?
- Step 1: Visit the UIDAI website and go to the Support Orientation History page at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-adhaar.
- Step 2: Enter your 12-digit support number and type in the security code as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Click on the option that says 'Generate OTP'
- Step 4: You will get an OTP on a registered / linked mobile number. Remember that to get an OTP, your mobile number must be verified with the UIDAI website.
- Step 5: On entering OTP, a page will open with options such as the type of authentication type, date range, number of records (maximum 50 records) and OTP. You need to select the orthonation type that you are looking for or select all and date range. It is notable that the maximum duration is up to six months. Now, enter the number of records you want to see in the page, enter the OTP and click Submit.
- Step 6: You will see the date, time, as well as the support orthtication requests made during the selected time period. If this page does not show who has made these requests, it will be helpful to know where your support was used in the last six months and find out whether your details are misused
- If you are looking for any suspicious activity used in support in the last six months, then you can lock your support information and unlock it online later.
Tag : AADHAR CARD