- The central government has modified the design of PAN card. Now every new PAN card issued will have more security features, which can not make any fraud with the information provided in it. Two companies from the Income Tax Department issue PAN cards to NSDL and UTIITSL.
- The biggest change in the newly released PAN card will be the QR cord as the base card. This will make the card holder more aware of the card than the card scan. This will make the verification process easier. Now, if someone has the first PAN card and wants to take a new PAN card, then he can apply for a fee of Rs 107.
- The name, father’s name and birth date are only in the English language in the previous PAN card. This caused problems in reading and understanding of Hindi-speaking people. But now the new Pan Card will have this good knowledge in Hindi too.
- This information only includes the header in both languages, but the remaining information will be in English only. This has been done keeping in mind the central government’s official language policy. In the previous page card the page number was left to the left, but now it will be in between. The government of India has written on the right hand and there will be a photo and signature space below it.
- Such steps have been taken to stop duplicate PAN cards. It will be possible to do this because of new security features. Currently, there are around 130 crore people but only 25 crore people have PAN card. From opening an account in the bank, it is obligatory to have PAN card for other financial services such as loans, credit cards and many good government schemes.
Tag : NEWS REPORT