- The above mentioned premium rate is for 1 crore of life cover for a 25 year old healthy male for a policy term of 15 years with regular income payout option. The annual premium amount for this assumption will be 6036 and monthly premium will be 504.
Gujarat government gives big gifts to the students, know what to do?
- Ahmedabad: Gujarat government has given a big gift to the students. Government has decided to waive the school fees of the pupils in the Granted School. On this issue, the government has issued circular to all the DEO which has been instructed to implement the next academic session.
- The government circular has said that no new school fees will be charged from students studying in Granted Schools since the new academic year. Thus, the students do not have to pay even a single rupee fee from standard 9th to 12th.
- It is to be mentioned that the decision was taken to provide education to the students studying in non-government granted secondary and higher secondary schools with a grant of Rs 9 to 12 and receiving fee.
- However, now a decision has not been taken to grant scholarship to the granting
- schools. It is noteworthy that in the Granted School the fees standard is very low.
Tag : NEWS REPORT