EARN WILL 5 TO 10 LAKHS WITH THE OPPORTUNITY OF BUSINESS WITH AMUL READ.
- If you are thinking of doing business and want to make big money every month in small investments, this news will make you happy. There is an opportunity to do business with the famous dairy company Amul. Amul's franchisee levy can prove to be a win-win deal. It is very easy to take Amul's franchise. However it is very important to know about it. There is no need of experience in this business, but marketing should be knowledgeable.
→Why is business with Amul easy
- It is very easy to do business with Amul. There are two reasons for this. The first reason is that the customer base and second city fit on every location. Customer Bases are very strong in every city of Amul. People know their products by name. Also, it has its reach in smaller cities too. That is why there is no harm in taking Amul's franchise.
- →How much will I invest Amul is offering two types of franchisees. If you want to take a franchise of Amul Outlet, Amul Railway Parlor or Amul Kiosk, then you have to invest around Rs 2 lakh. It includes 25,000 rupees as non refundable brand security, Rs 1 lakh on renovation, 75 thousand rupees on equipments. You will find more information on the franchise page.
→5 lakh rupees investment in second franchisee
- If you want to run the Amul ice-cream scooping parlor and plan for its franchise, then its investment is a little higher. You have to invest Rs 5 lakh to get it. It includes Rs 50,000 in brand security, Rs 4 lakh in renovation, Rs 1.50 lakh in investment.
- According to Amul, franchisee's medium can sell 5 to 10 lakh rupees per month. However this also depends on the place
→What is the franchise's takeover
- If you take an Amul outlet, then you have 150 square feet of space. If this is the place, then Amul will give you a franchise. On the other hand, there should be at least 300 square feet of land for the franchisee of Amul Ice-cream Parlor. Amul will not offer
- franchise in lesser space than that
- IMPORTANT LINK
Click Hare Read Gujarati
Tag : BUSINESS TIPS