DO NOT EVEN SAVE IN THE MOBILE PHONE BY MISTAKE THESE IMPORTANT THINGS.
- Occasionally, we can save some of the essential things or data in the phone for our convenience, which can be severe if we go into someone else's hands. Today we will tell you some of the things and documents that you never have to save on a mobile phone.
- Some people keep their own data such as a card number, pen number, or bank account number in their mobile, thinking that they can easily get information if they need it any time. But forgetting these numbers should not be a mistake to save on your mobile.
- Nowadays, we have to create and remember many passwords, because of the very difficult work, many people save these passwords for convenience in the phone. But this can be a big mistake. Especially online shopping and NetBanking password should never be saved. People with general knowledge of technology in mobile theft can also miss these passwords.
- You are free to click any photo in your daily life, but you should never save your intimate photo or video in a mobile phone.
- Often people take their essential documents such as a debit and credit card photo and keep them in their mobile. Being a photo of both sides, information such as expiry date, name, cvv number written on the card, which is useful for misuse is easily found. If your phone or data falls in the hands of someone who can miss this information, then you may also get financial loss.
Tag : TRICKS AND TIPS