Delete 7 items from Facebook instantly, otherwise you can get trapped in trouble
- Utility Desk: After Facebook data leak issue, many people are worried that their Facebook data is not being leaked too. Many people have deleted their Facebook account after coming out against Facebook's private data leak by Facebook. Now the people whose accounts are on Facebook want people to have their data secured. To avoid this problem, we are telling you some things that can be followed by keeping your Facebook data secure.
- Delete these items from Facebook: Delete your mobile number - If you have shared a mobile number on Facebook, then your personal information can also be accessed by it, so delete it.
Do not tag the location
- Do not tag the location with any of your posts. Doing so, an unknown person can also know the location of your time and sometimes your home location.
- Do not constantly update while roaming
- Do not constantly update or post this on Facebook when you go roaming, lifting your disadvantage to the tragedy of doing so can harm you
Tag : FACEBOOK TIPS