CREATE A HOME MADE WIRELESS CHARGER FROM THE TRICK.
- The biggest trouble in today's smartphone is battery. There is also a problem of charging. However, today we are going to tell you a trick where you can create a wireless charger at home. However, this charger will not cost you 50 rupees.
- First of all cut off both ends of the USB cable charger. Black, White and Red Wire will be used. Now cut the white colored wires from both ends of disconnected USB pins.
- Now glue the back of the charger on the USB charger and stick the magnet piece on it. Then make four small pieces of foil paper pieces. Apply these four pieces separately on the discarded wire.
- Keep in mind that the red and black wire on both the pins should be set differently. Now take copper foil, then separate and wrap it on single copper and this wire foil paper.
- After wrapping, tap on a separate tape roll on all four wires of a USB pins. Your wireless charger is ready. Now wrap the copper wire on the part of the pins to fill the phone. Now you can charge your phone.
VIEW TRICKS BLOW LINK
Tag : TRICKS AND TIPS