Modi government will pay 5 thousand rupees every month on form of 42 rupees form, money will come directly to the account
- New Delhi: If you are working in the unorganized sector, you too will be worried about your future. In such a scenario, the Atal Pension Scheme of the Central Government can be your support in view of old age concerns.
- This is a very special scheme especially for those working in the private sector.
- In the Atal Pension Scheme, not only can you get a higher amount of pension every month by depositing lesser amount, but you can also benefit from your family in the case of untimely death.
- Through this news we will tell you every small thing related to it.
- When Launch: This scheme was launched on May 9, 2015. You can take advantage of this scheme by taking a form from the bank or by downloading the form from the website.
- What was the purpose of the plan: In order to support the person in old age, this is a special plan. This pension fund runs the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority. You can choose this plan for your support during old age.
- What are the benefits of the plan:
- This is for people aged 18 to 40 who work in the unorganized sector. This facility is for those who do not pay income tax and do not have an EPF and EPS account account.
- Under this you will be entitled to pension at the age of 60 years. In this scheme, pension will be available from 1000 rupees to 5000 rupees.
- If you deposit the amount of 42 rupees under the Atal Pension Scheme, then you will get a monthly pension of Rs 1000 after the age of 60 years.
- At the same time, if the depositor gets Rs. 210 every month, he will get a pension of Rs. 5000 on 60 years of age. The contribution amount will be auto debit from the bank account.
- By March 31, 2016, the government will contribute 50 percent of the amount deposited in the first 5 years of the people who have become part of this scheme.
- After 60 years, if account holder dies, then the amount of pension will be given to his life partner.
- On the other hand, if a wife dies at any cost, then the nominee will receive a lump sum amount of Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 7 lakh for a pension of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh for a pension of Rs. 5000.
- Understand how much money you have to pay for the pension: Under this plan, you can pay the premium according to your age and optional pension.
- Suppose you are 18 years old and if you want a monthly pension of Rs.1000 after the age of 60, then you have to pay only 42 rupees for it. At the same time, you will have to pay Rs. 126 for a monthly pension of Rs.
- 2000 and Rs. 3000 for a monthly pension of Rs. 2,000. According to your age, know how much you will have to pay.
Tag : GOVE. YOJANA