Mobile has many third party apps for data management and data savers. But most of these apps make your smartphones slow and even stupid. But now Google itself has launched a new app that can be used as a data saver.
The name of this app is Datally and you can download it from the Google Play Store for free. According to the company, users can track their mobile data usage real time through this app. Apart from this, this app will also help you to save data. This app will give you information about public WiFi nearby. This app from Google will run on versions of Android 5.0 and above.
About this app, Google Next billion users,Vice President has said, “ Mobile data is expensive for many people in the world .The worst thing is that people do not know where the data expenditure is going. That’s why we’ve created a data app that works to control data and save you. For the last few months we were testing the Datile App in the Philippines and people have saved data by up to 30 percent through this’
These three special things of Datally App
Accurate data data: In this app you will be able to view your data usage on daily, monthly and weekly basis. That is how much data you have used. Not only this, here you will also be told how to save more data.
You can control the data: This app has the option of Data Saver, as it turns on, this app blocks the background data of your smartphone. Usually the app you are not using also consumes data. If your smartphone has an app that is consuming more data, you can block it through this app.
Data Saving: A few days before the end of the month, you feel that it would be nice to have some data and save. You can use free public WiFi to save data and this app will let you know about this.Keep one thing in mind that public WiFi should be used with caution, because most hacking is like this. So use the public WiFi that you trust.
Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage
● DATA SAVER - Save up to 30% of mobile data* through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE - Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using the most.
● DATA USAGE METRICS - Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS - See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
SAVE MORE DATA
You can also get more data by find nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● WI-FI FINDER - Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to
But that's not all! We've got new features coming, including those that are currently available for limited testing in select markets:
● Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
● Proactive data usage warnings and controls
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most out of your mobile data, including:
● Phone - Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile data usage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on your behalf.
● Location - Used to show you high-quality Wi-Fi networks nearby, and directions to get there.
● SMS - In select countries, this enables you to check your mobile data balance with your carrier, and to get smarter recommendations on how to save mobile data.
● VPN - Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) service on your device for you to help block unwanted mobile data usage - it doesn’t send any of your traffic through Google’s servers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirect your Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
Get Datally and start saving data now.
Tag : USEFULL APPS