- SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING is a new service from the Bank which involves Banking by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-definedkeywords to pre-defined mobile numbers.
- You can now get your account balance, mini statement, information on loan products and block your ATM card just by sending an SMS or giving a Missed Call!
- It involves a onetime registration.
- SMS, 'REGaccount number' to 09223488888
- e.g. REG 12345678901 from the mobile number available in bank's records for that particular account.
- in addition, if you have an Android phone, you can download the SBI Quick app from the Google Play Store. That way you will not need to remember the various keywords and destination mobile numbers. Once installed, you don't need an internet connection to use the app as the communication would happen over SMS or Missed Call.
Tag : BANK OFFERS